Established in 1948, ARI is the largest privately held fleet management company in North America, managing more than 1.7 million vehicles in North America, the UK and Germany.
- Expanded into international market in 1989.
- Operations in USA, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, UK, and Germany.
- 2,800 employees in USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, UK, and Germany.
- Revenues exceeding $2 billion.
ARI has been providing European fleet consulting since 1996. Prevalent projects include carbon footprint analysis, make/model comparisons by country, right-sizing analysis and policy development. Consulting services are designed to help businesses develop the most effective fleet operations in Europe's multi-supplier environment.
Eqstra Fleet Management
- One of the largest full-service leasing & fleet management companies in South Africa.
- 19,000 leased and managed vehicles.
- Features a diverse customer base with a full range of fleet management services underpinned by two core products: Full Maintenance Lease and Operating Lease.
- Known for outstanding service excellence in the fleet management industry.
- Represented in South Africa, with an extensive footprint in Namibia, Botswana, the Kingdom of Swaziland, the Kingdom of Lesotho, Nigeria, Kenya and Tanzania.
- Largest full-service lessor in Asia Pacific.
- Managing more than 800,000 vehicles via a global network spanning 200 offices in 19 countries.
- More than 580,000 vehicles under lease or management in Japan.
- Also serving China, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Australia & New Zealand (the largest fleet management market outside of Japan—managing more than 50,000 vehicles within 18 locations).
- Also offering Operating & Finance Leases types with or without maintenance, novated lease, fleet managed only arrangements and various rental car locations.